New! Upgraded coupon code feature
We are pleased to announce that we have completed an upgrade to our coupon code feature. Coupon codes enable you to give your students discounts on your courses.
We have added options to make your coupons more flexible. These options allow you to:
- Set a start date for the coupons. Previously, you could only set an expiration date. Now you can set both start and ending dates.
- Specify a coupon as a fixed discount or a percentage. Previously, a coupon could only give a percentage discount to students. With this new upgrade, you can give your students a discount of a fixed amount!
- Specify a minimum total amount the cart must have before a coupon can work. This ensures that you only give discounts to students that are buying courses worth up to a certain amount.
- Limit a coupon to specific products. This lets you choose which specify products a coupon can be applied to.
- Limit a coupon to specific categories. This lets you apply a coupon to products contained only withing categories you specify.
- Limit the number of times a coupon can be used. This allows you to ensure a coupon is used only a maximum number of times.
We hope these new upgrades makes the coupon feature more useful for you. As always, we appreciate your feedback.